How you look matters. From the decision to purchase a custom tailored suit to the finest mens dress shirts, investments in quality clothing can help you feel good about yourself and help you make the right first impression. Whether you are going in for an interview for a job promotion or you are getting ready to take your special someone to a family wedding, designer clothing is very important. If you do not already know where to get a good tailored suit or a custom fit shirt, it is worth your time to talk to friends, family, and colleagues to make sure that invest your money with the best clothiers.
In a time when there is a growing gap between those with the most and those with the least, it is important to make sure that you find yourself on the right side of the economic divide. Finding the right dress shirts for men and other dress pieces can help you get the jobs that you want to help you reach your financial and social goals. When all things are equal among a group of people interviewing for a job, the right kind of clothing can help you feel more confident and impress those who are making the final hiring decisions.
Dress Shirts for Men Made by the Top Men Clothing Brands Help You Look and Feel Your Best
Some fashion trends come and go, but fashion classics hold their value and will allow you to stand out from the crowd. And while there may be times when you can take a fashion risk, a job interview or a formal family wedding are times when you should make sure that you are following the traditional fashion trends. Consider some of these tips about the mens fashion industry:
- Finding the right tailor is a great start to making sure that you have the best fitting wardrobe.
- A 2016 study revealed that the average American man age 18 and over spent $85 a month on menswear. This is a number that is $10 more than the women’s monthly average.
- Statistics from a 2016 survey indicates that 47% of senior managers interviewed said their employees dressed “too casually.”
- Half of the senior managers interviewed in the same 2016 survey said their workers wear less formal clothing than they did five years ago.
- Instead of buying cheap dress shirts for men, the most successful business men understand the value of finding a well made shirt, even if it costs a little more.
- Only 40% of men between the ages of 18 and 34 would prefer to do all of their shopping online, according to Business Insider.
- New research indicates that the average annual sales for menswear grew 17.4% between 2010 and 2015, according to data from IBIS World.
Following the traditional mens FASHION rules can help you reach the career and social goals that you have. And while it may be tempting to buy cheap suits in quantity, the better plan is to spend your money on a single quality suit.
Trackback from your site.