You started seeing a chiropractor about 10 years ago, then made the switch to a different one because the first one did not provide the amount of pain relief that you had hoped for. The second chiropractor helped a little, but you still had migraines and you felt like the doctor really never got to the root of the problem, so after three years of the second chiropractor you were done.
You recently started seeing a neurologist and it is the best thing you have ever done. If you are struggling and still seeing that chiropractor or family physician that makes you come three times a week for 10 weeks and repeats that two or three times, it might be worth visiting a neurological center. Some patients report that after visiting a neurologist they are down to maybe one headache a month from their usual every other day migraine.
The medical choices that you make can change your life and when patients finally find a doctor who cares more about them and their health than money, they can approach life with a new sense of enjoyment. More than 37 million people suffer from migraines in the U.S., and some migraine studies estimate that 13% of adults in this country population have migraines. Of these, two to three million migraine sufferers are chronic. If even a portion of these people can get relief through a perfectly positioned piercing, it might be worth investigating.
Chiropractic Care and Medication Are Not the Only Way to Avoid and Treat Migraines
There are recent studies that indicate that the right kind of piercing can also help patients deal with migraines. In fact, 47% of respondents to a survey conducted by MigrainePal reported that their migraines became less frequent after they obtained a daith piercing. Their research also indicated that 50% of these same respondents said their daith piercing reduced the severity of their migraine attacks. Whether you are looking for an earring for fashion or for function, it is important to work with a professional. Especially if you are considering one of the various kinds of cartilage piercing options, it is important to make sure that you can trust the location that you visit.
Both tattoos and earring piercings rely on a sterile environment if you want to get the best results. In fact, as many as 49% of those with tattoos think the reputation of tattoo artist or tattoo studio is the most important factor when choosing where to get inked. Consider some of these facts and figures and earring and other kinds of piercings and tattoo applications:
- As of 2015, nearly 14% of Americans had body piercings in locations other than their ear lobes.
- 33% of women who had bodily piercings reported they had their naval pierced
- Approximately, 14% of Americans of all ages have at least one tattoo.
- Currently, there are slightly more than 21,000 tattoo parlors in the U.S.
- 11% of people with tattoos admit that they have had one removed, or are in the process of getting one removed.
- 5% of the U.S. population has admitted that they have covered up one tattoo with another one
- 47% of Millennials say they have at least one tattoo, according to the 2015 Harris Poll.
- 36% of Gen Xers say they have at least one tattoo, according to the 2015 Harris Poll.
- The average cost for a small tattoo is around $45.
- For a larger tattoo, however, you can expect to pay an average of $150 an hour.
From fashion to health, there are many reasons why people make the decision to visit a piercing study beyond the desire to wear more earrings. Taking the time to research any studio that you are planning to visit, however, is always in your best interest. Tattoo designs and body piercings can be very unique, but it is always important that you have them done in a safe and well regulated environment.
Once considered merely fashion, there are a growing number of people who are looking at piercings as a way to find relief from painful and debilitating migraines. As the reasons for piercings continue to grow, it should come as no suprise that there is also an increase in the number of artists needed.
Trackback from your site.