This has been a crazy season of shopping for Christmas presents for your two daughters. With one of them being a high school junior and one of them being a junior in college, they still have similar tastes. Those tastes, however, are difficult to predict. You can see one sweater that you are certain that they both will love and find our that neither of the girls. The days of finding the designer jeans that they like yourself has become more and more challenging. Finding the outfits that they like the most is not as easy as it once was.
From vintage handbags, designer jeans, dressy shoes, and other kinds of designer shirts, it is getting to be a challenge to even find a crossbody bag that both girls will like. And while they are willing to give you ideas, none of those gifts will be a surprise for them. You have resorted to asking your college daughter for ideas about clothes and your high school daughter about ideas about jewelry, to that at least some of the gifts will be a surprise.
Finding the Right Holiday Gifts for Your Teenage Daughters Can be a Challenge
In a time when consumers can find anything that they want online, it should come as no surprise that the Christmas lists of today’s teenage girls can be both complicated and expensive. Knowing that you are ordering from a reputable site that will stand behind its protects and that returns are easy if needed, however, can take some of the mystery out of shopping online.
Consider these facts and figures about the fashion industry as you get ready to find the items that your family wants this holiday season:
- Handbag sales in the U.S. hit $11.5 billion in the year 2015.
- The average American woman owned nine outfits in the 1930s. Today, however, the average woman know owns 30 outfits, one for every day of the month.
- 40% of men between the ages of 18 and 34 would prefer to do all of their shopping online, according to Business Insider.
- Shopping for designer jeans and other clothing items can be tricky, so it is important to make sure that you can return items that do not fit.
- 40% of global shoppers prefer to purchase clothing and footwear online, according to PwC?s 2017 Total Retail Survey.
- The U.S. apparel market is the largest in the world. In fact, by the year 2015 the market was valued at approximately $359 billion.
Finding the right gift for teenagers can be a challenge. When you are trying to find clothing that you like it is important to order from an online company that stands behind the products that it sells as makes returns and exchanges easy.